Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wish we lived on a farm....

Sometimes I wish we lived on a farm. Think about it, we could raise our own beef, chicken and whatever else and we'd know that all the animals were taken care of and fed good food, also we'd have a ton of fresh eggs!

If we lived on a farm I think I would also have a huge vegetable garden and maybe even a little orchard with a number of different fruit trees. Oh, oh and a blueberry field! Man I'm getting hungry, can you tell I'm excited about summer produce?

Also if we lived on a farm I would make it mandatory that my guys wear straw cowboy hats and boots because they are practical and also really cute.....especially on that Daddy guy. Oh and if we lived on a farm I would make sure that my little guys wore overalls at least twice a week because who doesn't love a little guy in overalls. I'm a sucker for a little man in overalls....


...and a sleepy baby boy.

1 comment: