Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Day

Today was a sweet day.

Morning was cleaning, tickling, music, dancing, eating and more tickling.

Afternoon was Nana visiting, Mommy and Will seeing friends, me being thankful for two of the most amazing friends I have ever known, James having a blast with Nana all to himself, lunch, nap, quiet, bible.

Evening was dinner with my little men, laughing with James, Will making me laugh until I literally started to cry, James looking at me after having a sip of my soda water and saying "I like it! Bubbles are good." Me looking astounded not only at his crazy good sentences but also at the fact that he said I instead of James...he's NEVER done that before!!!! Then an outing for ice cream, pink ice cream from James and brown for Mommy. Back home, teeth brushing, story, cuddling, praying, singing, kisses, night night for boys.

Late evening is making granola because I love it and I'm out, blogging (obviously), reading a hard email, half watching Lost and half being annoyed that it's so confusing, more bible, waiting for my Ry to get home from class.

It's been a long but joyful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment