Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our New Little Sister



I just got news from my parents that they have been approved to adopt a little six year old girl from India! This morning my Mom called to tell me the news but just now (moments ago, in fact) I received an email from Mom with a picture of this little child included. Isn't she beautiful?

I can't really explain my emotions right now other than to say that I can't seem to stop crying and my heart feels full.

Thank you Jesus for blessing our family with this amazing little girl!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is so exciting. I can't think of better news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful...I can see why your heart feels full. Congratulations on a new sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a family of open-hearted people who welcome others into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! This is a wonderful answer to prayer. She is absolutely beautiful. I bet you can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete