Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Shower

This past Saturday my wonderful friends Lindsey and Erika threw me a baby shower and it was a blast. The day included lots of delicious food, fabulous conversation and a great group of women that I am so blessed to call my friends. I am/was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and in absolute awe of these ladies and their kind spirits.

Take a look at the some of the pictures from the day....oh and by the way I cut my hair (a little too short) in case anyone is confused by my appearance.

Baby Shower

2 comments:

  1. Aww... so cute! I love the little painted onesies. We did the same thing at a shower I threw for my best friend when she was pregnant. I made one that said, "Someone in Jersey loves me." Her niece, who was five, started to make her one that said, "I am a rockstar," but she got frustrated with the project and just wrote, "I am a rock."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I know this wasn't the point of the pictures, but I want your friends Kitchen, mostly the pictures made me want to move to Seattle. Stupid no Western Seminary in Seattle...keep praying.
    Love you, your belly and the nephew inside.

    ReplyDelete