Monday, February 11, 2008

Lopsided Belly

The little man is on the move again today and it appears he is favoring my right side. It may not be as noticeable to the outside world but I am pretty sure if you looked closely right now you could see that my stomach is somewhat off kilter and vearing to the right (my right that is). It feels like he is pressing his whole little body to one side of my stomach and although it doesn't quite hurt it is also not super comfortable.

Speaking of our little man's body, at this point (33 weeks now...only sevenish more to go!) he is weighing in at over 4 lbs and is about 17 inches long! Can you believe it!???? According to the email updates that I get from BabyCenter.com he is looking just like a newborn at this point and would probably be ok (with the exception of a longer hospital stay etc.) if he was born right now.

I truly cannot believe this miracle that is happening inside of me and I also cannot wait to see what our child is going to look like.....I hope he has Ryan's eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Love lopsided bellies, much cuter than symetrical (sp?)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete