Friday, February 1, 2008

Changes

I used to have a belly button, it was an innie....now it's just kind of flat but I am sure it will soon be an outie. I also used to have a waist and putting my shoes on was easy, funny how things change.

It's sort of amazing how your body changes throughout a pregnancy. Some things change gradually throughout the weeks/months while others seem to change overnight. For instance one day my stomach looked pretty normal (for a pregnant lady) and then the next day (or so it seemed) I had this slightly darker than skin tone (my skin tone, that is) line running down the front of my stomach. I have read that this is normal but it still strikes me as odd every time I look in the mirror.

Some other interesting pregnancy developments have been things like my heels aching like crazy (I suppose carrying aroun 21 extra lbs is getting to them) and incredible hip pain that wakes me up in the middle of the night.

It is a strange process, this whole pregnancy thing, but also quite wonderful since as I type this I am feeling my little man squirming inside my belly....he's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see you more often, you should post more pictures, maybe a belly picture? Love you!
    Me

    ReplyDelete