Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I've been so bad about posting lately. I know that there are at least two of you (grandma types) who look at this everyday and want to know the latest and greatest about the boy. So, here goes.

James loves three things lately, or at least these are the three things that keep making me smile/laugh.

1) Cuddling! James has decided that he is a cuddler with Mommy and Daddy and we love it. Out of nowhere he'll come up to one of us, crawl in our lap and cuddle. This is wonderful (pictures below).
2) Sticking his finger in his nose. Although this is disgusting it's also pretty funny. I don't think he knows that there's anything interesting in his nose but he's decided it's a great place to store his finger from time to time.

3) Calling me Dada. Ughhhh! This one is funny but also kind of frustrating. I know James knows how to say Mama but lately every time he points to me he says in a very confident voice "Dada!" to which I respond, "No, Mama" and point to myself. This goes back and forth until I give up. Each time his voice gets a little more determined and perhaps irritated as if he's saying "NO, your name is Dada you idiot!"


1 comment:

  1. WHat a cute cuddle mommy and baby! Love the pink by the way!!

    ReplyDelete