Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lighten up!

It's come to my attention that I need to LIGHTEN UP!!

I have been way too serious and contemplative recently and today I need a break from myself and my thoughts. Soooo, Will's in bed for his morning nap and James and I are going to have a picnic on the floor, watch "Cars Moomie" (Cars Movie) eat buttered toast, milk and a huge stack of chocolate cookies. Heck we might even stay in our PJs and have a movie marathon all day.

Have a good day and please LIGHTEN UP along with me. Here's a photo to help get you started with a smile.

2 comments:

  1. yes! sin is heavy but god is good and joyful. have a good day with your boys! eats lots of cookies please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to reiterate that I like you deep, light, and weird. Not that you're weird, but when you think you are. I love you so much sister!

    ReplyDelete