Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rachel is coming home.

I spoke to my Mom today and she and my step-dad finally have a court date in India...which means Rachel is coming home. Thank you Jesus.

My parents fly out next Friday for India and they will come home just a few days later with their little one in tow.....our new baby sister.

Please pray for their flight, for their time in India (as it is not a super safe place right now), for Rachel to feel safe with them and not scared, for them to be able to pay for the plane tickets (last minute to India is not cheap) and most of all that God would be glorified through every step.

Our God is an amazing and wonderful God.

Throughout this entire process He has opened doors that seemed locked, broken down walls that appeared impermeable, and provided in ways that were completely unexpected. I want to thank Him for loving my parents and little Rachel through it all and praise Him for the work He is doing through my Mom and Tom.

Thank you Lord for being such a wonderful and merciful God and for bringing this new little one into our family, what a tremendous blessing she is.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!"
Psalm 127:3-5a

1 comment:

  1. Annie, that is such amazing news! I will totally be praying for them all. I know it's been a long journey for the family. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete