Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our morning told through the eyes of James

*Wake up, look around the room 6:45 am *

"Da da da, roaaaar, tttttt, chchchchchch...." Maybe I'll roll around a bit and make some more noise so they'll come get me.

*Mom enters the room 6:50 am*

What's that noise, someone just turned off my fan! Oh it's the yellow haired Dada. *Big smile* I like her.

*Diaper change*

Hey crazy lady, what are you doing taking off my pants!

Whoa there's a lion on my pants! "ROOOOAAAR!" Oh and a monkey! "AHH AHHH AHH."

Hey now that you've taken the diaper off I feel kind of free. Oh yeah, and there's that thing down there that's so fun to grab...wait no, don't put the diaper back on, ahhhhhhh, you always ruin my fun.

What's that, oh yeah it's the dark haired Dada. *Big smile* I like him.

*Later in the morning after Ryan left for work*

Why does the yellow haired Dada keep trying to get me to call her Mama, is she crazy, her name's Dada?

Annie: "James can you say Ma Ma? MMMMAAAA, MMMMAAA."

James: "Dada."

Annie: "Ugh, well you'll get it some day."

*Later in the morning while I vacuum.*

What is she doing? Ooooohhhhh she has that fun red machine that makes all the noise, I love that thing....and I'm also kind of terrified of it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (high pitched scream)." It got too close to me.

Now what's that thing doing? Oh no it's eating all the cheerios that I specifically left on the floor for later, hey you big bully I was going to eat those!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (another high pitched scream)."

Well I'm going to go play in the other room if that's how things are going to be. Harrumph.

*And that's been our morning told through the eyes of James.*

2 comments:

  1. Oh to see the world through the eyes of a child. It really helps to keep stressful things in our lives in perspective.

    Love Ya!
    Aunt Kitty

    ReplyDelete