Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring!

So today wasn't the greatest Spring day ever but the weather was good enough to merit a trip to Seattle to meet some friends for tacos (which I now wish I had ordered more of to take home, I love Tacos Guaymas!) and then off to the UW campus to show James our old stomping ground.

If you haven't ever been to UW in the Spring you should make the trip...especially to the quad where all of trees are in bloom. Here are a few shots from our day...which by the way was wonderful (I wasn't sick for most of it, yeah!) and ended with a Dick's burger and a chocolate milkshake (two really good reasons to live in Seattle).


Spring

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you for the pictures! I almost have my daily dose! Never enough to satisfy me though. Now can we have some walking pictures?
    love, gigi

    ReplyDelete