Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Randomness

Did you know that the word fetus, which I generally don't like the sound of, means "little one"...I like this word a lot more now that I know this tidbit.

Speaking of our little one, I may be farther along than I thought. I have finally secured a doctor and an appointment with said doctor and we go in on Thursday to hear our little one's heartbeat, yeah! I thought, and still kind of do think, that I was 8 weeks pregnant but the nurse seems to think I am 10!!!!! Which would explain why I have been feeling a lot less morning sick this week but I still don't believe it. Oh well, the Dr will figure all that stuff out.

As I mentioned the morning sickness seems to have tapered off a bit (thank you Lord!) but now I've got this nasty cold that took ahold of me over night. This morning my wonderful husband actually had to stay home from work (after a tear filled request from his ailing wife) because I couldn't get out of bed. BUT, I slept till almost 2pm and now I feel A LOT better, not great, but a least I'm out of bed and doing things like laundry.

In other news, James started walking on April 17th.....well taking steps anyway. He takes about five steps at a time and if you act really excited while he's doing it he might even give you a replay. We're trying to get it on video for the blog but no luck yet, soon enough.

Alright, I might need to go back to bed now. Sorry for the small number of posts lately but I promise that I'll start up again once all sicknesses subside.

Love ya'll,
~Annie

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better and can't wait to hear about your appointment! Do keep trying to get a video of the little man walking - gots to see it!

    Love You!!

    ReplyDelete