Monday, June 30, 2008

Through the night?

After a long hot day of church, trekking over to Seattle for an afternoon/evening with friends and a kind of late bedtime, James was tuckered out. It was about 90 degrees in our house last night so it took a little time for him to settle into a good sleep however once he was out, he was out!

I am pretty sure he finally went down about 9:30 (late for him) and at 5:00am I woke up with my body telling me it was way past time to feed the little guy but no little guy awake to feed. Usually James wakes up at around 3:00am and then again at 6:00am but last night something changed and instead he slept until 6:30am! That's right, nine hours of sleep in a row!

2 comments:

  1. O BLESSED SLEEP!!!! I'm happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord you got some good rest! Thank you to that sweet boy of yours. He's growing!

    ReplyDelete