Monday, September 14, 2009

What's up?

Well the camera died this weekend so we might not have any photographic updates for awhile, sorry grandmas. But I can tell you what we're up to.

I am a little less than two months away from being a mommy of two little men (on the outside)and I can't wait. My belly has swollen to the point where it's much harder to get in and out of bed (which has to happen a lot due to my pregnancy bladder) and I'm noticing that I cry a lot easier these days (poor Ryan). The baby and I are both doing really well and it would seem that we have a very strong little man on our hands; so I'm gearing up for another newborn that is stronger than me.

James is also growing like crazy. He is taller and taller every day and a little sweeter as well. Of course he's picked up a few bad habits here and there (biting and screaming to name a couple) but we're trying to reign him in with some good old fashion discipline and of course a lot of prayer.

James has become an excellent cuddler as well. I've found that if I lie on the floor these days he can't help himself, after a few minutes of watching me from afar he has to come on over and snuggle up next to me, I love this.

Another new development is his vocabulary, he now knows more words than I can count and it's just getting bigger. Every day he hears some new word or perhaps he finally gets up the courage to try it on for size, so I am constantly hearing the sweet sound of my young sons voice telling me about the world. Amazing. He's also very curious and wants to know what everything is so we spend a lot of the day with him pointing to things where ever we are and me telling him the name...over and over again. :-)

On to the man of the house. Ryan is still working hard every day for our family and I can't tell you how proud I am of him as a husband, father and worker. In the morning when he leaves for work James and I pray for Daddy's day and that he would glorify God through his work, his words and his actions. Now I know he is far from perfect, but I really am proud of the man he has become and the man that God is working him out to be.

So there you have it, the cuddly little man, the crazy pregnant girl and the hard working, hard loving man of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Love you lady. Thanks again for giving me hugs and loving on the Bowman's this morning. You mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete