Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Boy

James is turning into a little boy. I know this is where I am supposed to be sad that my baby is turning into a boy but I just don't feel that way. I loved the baby stage with James but to tell you the truth I think I like this stage better.

James is so curious about everything and he cracks me up at least twelve times a day. Certain things are a lot easier than they were, while other things are harder, but overall I am having so much fun with him. I know there will probably come a day when I do long to hold my "baby" in my arms again but for now I am very content.

Here are some recent pictures of our guy.


Little Boy

3 comments:

  1. The little kid stage has been tons of fun for us so far too. I think it will be harder to leave than the baby stage. Cheers to the Singletarys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary beat me to it. I was going to say that I love the butt flap jammies, too!

    ReplyDelete