Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm baffled

I just took James out of his excersaucer to change him because it appeared by the puddle at his feet that his diaper had sprung a leak.

(for those of you who don't know what an excersaucer is here's a picture)
The baffling part is that as I began to disrobe young James I could not find a wet spot on his clothing to save my life. Also the fabric seat in the exersaucer is completely dry so I am perplexed by how the puddle of pee formed below him. Could he have magic pee?

How did he walk (or crawl as it were) away unscathed by the liquid that so obviously came out of his body while in a confined exersaucer seat? The world may never know. Baffling.

3 comments:

  1. Glory does this daily! I dont know how, but it just squirts out! hahahahahaha......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to Silas in his jumper once...we may never know.

    ReplyDelete