Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Please install more cell phone towers in Montana

Ryan is on his yearly trip to Montana with "the boys" to fly fish, go to the rodeo (he is actually friends with one of the guys who competes) and generally spend time with dudes out in the wilderness. I am so thankful that he gets to take this trip each year because it is rejuvenating for him and gives him some much needed peace and quiet. The only trouble with Montana however is that the cell service seems to be few and far between so as a consequence I haven't talked to my husband in two days. I am sure he is doing just fine but it sure would be nice to hear his voice.

Meanwhile I am in California with James visiting my parents and working beside my mom with our dueling computers (she also works out of her home). I am really enjoying my time here and James is getting some great time with his Gigi and his Bapa but I still miss my husband.....did I mention that I haven't talked to him in two days?

So pray for Ryan and pray for me, this is going to be a long week.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you and this tough time. I know how hard it is to go without hearing your hubby's voice, let alone sleeping without him! I pray that you truly sense Jesus as your most amazing and eternal husband during this time away from Ryan. Love you and miss you too! -Dest.

    ReplyDelete