Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love Ryan

I always love my husband but today I am feeling especially thankful for this man.

I love him because he helps me get a few more minutes of sleep in the morning by taking James downstairs to play while I snooze alone for a bit.

I love him because he always charges my cell phone for me because I am so completely incompetent in that department and without him it would always be dead.

I love him because when I call him during the day he always answers his end with "Hello my beautiful wife!"

I love him because he calls me "Pretty Girl" more than Annie and probably will even when we're 90.

I love him because he loves me even when I have had three hours of sleep and I am not acting very lovable.

I love him because he loves our son so completely.

Thank you Ryan for loving me the way that you do.

1 comment:

  1. That post just made my day/night. I'm getting a little misty here...you two (three) are so cute.

    Can't wait to see you guys before too long :)

    ReplyDelete