Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Decor

I am not typically a super creative person but there is a little creative juice running through these veins and lately it's flowing.

I am just about finished with a design project for our mantel that I'll post later (when I can get around to taking pictures) and now I'm thinking about making something like this to hang above our dining room table. What do you think?

I would probably do it in different colors, maybe greens, blues and whites.

Along with these smaller changes we are about to embark on some more decor changes that I am beyond excited about. New paint, new furniture configuration, new furniture (if the Goodwill has some goodies for us soon) and LOTS OF COLOR!

I have been living in a neutral world for way too long and it's time for a change.

Pictures to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment