Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grace

Today I am so very thankful for Grace. I am thankful that there is nothing I can do to earn God's love or his forgiveness but that it is a free gift that He gave to me when I accepted and believed in His son as my Lord and Savior, my Jesus.

Today I am just leaning on these two verses and repenting to the Lord for my sinful pride and resting in the knowledge that it is forgiven and that he is working on my heart, changing me in his time, weeding out that pride and teaching me how to love.

"For by Grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." Ephesians 2:8

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

1 comment: