Thursday, January 3, 2008

Little Man on the Move

It is funny that I am writing this post considering the subject of my last post but man has this little guy been movin'! We are nearing our 28th week and our little guy has been kicking and rolling like crazy.

Lately at night when I lie down he'll start kicking with what I can only assume is his hands (I guess hands would be punching) and his feet....simultaneously. I am not sure what kind of position he is in when he's doing this but I have been picturing him doing the Flashdance dance in my tummy.....and then I start singing "I'm a maniac, maniac......" you get the picture.

Another funny thing he has started doing is rolling around to the point where his little bum, or head (heck I don't know what part it is) is pushing against my stomach on one side and then he'll just stay there. This makes me laugh because not only is my stomach lopsided for a bit but also because I get to push back on him and feel his tiny bum, or head, or whatever it is.

Anyhow, our little guy is doing really well and with the exception of a cold that I picked up in California, I am too.

Love ya'll!
~Annie

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could see the little flashdance move, although it might be kind of creepy, like the dancing baby on Ally Mcbeal (or however you spell that. )

    ReplyDelete